- 100% Australian Made and Designed
- TIG-Welded Hardox 450 Construction creates superior strength
- Worlds first internal bladed tine development
- Sharpened side and back edges provide efficient cutting ability to slice vines and roots
- Unique shape produced via Cold-Cut Waterjet technology at 46,000 PSI
- 6 Tine Lightweight design weighs 1375g (Tool Head only)
- Handle Not Included
- Price Inclusive of GST
Kuranda Trail Tool
Developed over years of testing, from the jungles of Far North Queensland, to the rigors of Tasmania’s Blue Derby region, the Kuranda Trail Tool is the go to for the professional trail-builder. Constructed via Cold Cut water-jet technology, out of Hardox 450 steel, the Kuranda’s unique 6 tine design and internal razor edges slice through debris, roots and scrub like a knife through butter.
* HANDLE NOT INCLUDED
** Actual product received may vary slightly from the images shown due to constant review and improvement processes
|Dimensions||300 × 270 × 100 mm|
There are no reviews yet.