- 100% Australian Made and Designed
- TIG-Welded Hardox 450 Construction creates superior strength
- Sharpened side “Rooters” to cut through small roots and flick out small rocks
- Unique shape produced via Cold-Cut Waterjet technology at 46,000 PSI
- Lightweight design weighs 1248g (Tool Head only)
- Cut out sections act as bottle openers to quench a thirst after a hard days raking
- Handle Not Included
- Price Inclusive of GST
Developed over years of testing, from the jungles of Far North Queensland, to the rigors of Tasmania’s Blue Derby region, this rake is built to last and perform for the professional trail-builder. Constructed via Cold Cut water-jet technology, out of Hardox 450 steel, the rake has a unique design with sharp ‘rooters’ that slice through small troublesome roots and flick annoying rocks off the trail.
* HANDLE NOT INCLUDED
** Actual product received may vary slightly from the images shown due to constant review and improvement processes
|Dimensions||470 × 120 × 100 mm|
There are no reviews yet.